Friday, July 12, 2013

SPREADIN' THE WORD...

Last week, I had the pleasure of meeting these three guys in the Safeway parking lot.  They reminded me of when I was a kid and men use to wear ties.  I wondered what they were up to, so I stopped and chatted a bit.  Turns out, these gentlemen are members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  They informed me that they are conducting "FREE" German lessons for beginners at the church, so I thought I'd share that information.

If you'd like to learn German, here's your chance to get "FREE" lessons.  You'll probably learn a few German prayers, too.

Classes are every Thursday night at 7:30pm.   8100 Valentine Ave., Sebastopol.


L - R:  Elder Pearson, Elder Snow and Elder Gunther.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment...