Saturday, April 20, 2013

APPLE BLOSSOM PARADE...

I had the distinct pleasure of participating in the Apple Blossom Parade today.  What a thrill.  What an exciting day in Sebastopol.  I noticed yesterday that people were already staking out their spots on the street in the late afternoon sun.  And it was just as beautiful today - not too hot as it sometimes can be.  Glorious.  If you don't mind, I'd like to share some images I walked away with.  It's always a great day!



1959 Chevy Kingswood



Marching Band



Analy Pre-School



A man walking his Llama



The ever-present Shriners (clown sold separately)



Sebastopol's Citizen of the Year



And what's a parade without a Beauty Queen?

(Are those Shriners in the background?)

All-in-all a great day.  Saw lots of friends.  Ate some great food and celebrated the rich heritage of Sebastopol and the surrounding area.  I even had an apple.  Onto the fair!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment...