Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Aubergine...



The first thing I notice about Aubergine is the diverse sampling of humanity that is either drinking, playing pool, listening to music, drinking, dancing, watching a silent film, drinking...

Every legal age group is represented; from boomers to whatever it is you call the kids these days.  And everyone is having a blast.

It was the scene of the City Council after party that saw a record number of festive home-baked cakes in a building that wasn't a bakery.  I had the most amazing dark chocolate cake with pure white creamy icing and these little translucent chips.  I think it was the best cake I've ever sunk my rotting teeth into.  Fabulous.  No idea who baked it, but kudos!



Both Eder and Jacob got up to toast their wins for the City Council seats.

Be sure to visit Aubergine's website:  www.aubergineafterdark.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment...